Brother LB6800PRW "Project Runway Limited Edition" Computerized Sewing & Embroidery Machine
Get the best of both worlds with this combination Sewing and Embroidery machine from Brother! The LB6800PRW Project Runway Limited Edition model offers a full range of 67 sewing stitches with 98 sewing stitch functions, and allows you to add beautiful, decorative embellishments to your creations with its included 4”x4” embroidery capabilities. Choose from the built-in embroidery design library of 70 decorative designs, 120 frame pattern combinations and 5 lettering fonts, and, for even more options, use the built-in USB port to import designs from your PC. Plus, the beautiful Project Runway custom rolling bag helps protect your machine, and makes it easy to take to classes. Perfect for beginners and more advanced sewers, the LB6800PRW includes built-in tutorials to view on the LCD display screen, a printed Quick Start guide, and a complete instructions manual in English and in Spanish.
Note: This pre-owned, used machine has been cleaned, serviced, is ready to GO and may be repackaged in a generic brown box.
- 67 built-in sewing stitches: The LB6800PRW has 67 built-in sewing stitches, including utility, quilting, heirloom and decorative stitches, for virtually all your fashion and home decor projects
- Nb>70 built-in embroidery designs: Enjoy the range of 70 built-in embroidery designs, including floral, holiday, animal and kids' designs, as well as 120 built-in frame patterns and 5 built-in fonts
- 4"x4" embroidery area: The 4”x4” embroidery area is the perfect size for adding seasonal designs to napkins or towels, personalizing shirts with lettering, or adding fun designs to your child’s clothing
- Easy-to-use LCD touch screen display: Through the easy-to-read LCD display, you can access the built-in sewing stitches, as well as all of the exciting embroidery features: embroidery designs, lettering, frames, and editing functions
- Built-in tutorials: View built-in tutorials right on the LCD touch screen display. Includes topics such as how to use the included automatic bobbin winder, how to correctly position the spool of thread, and more
- Design Editing features: Rotate, mirror-image, enlarge and reduce the size of your designs, and see how your edited design looks, right on the LCD display, before stitching
- Computer connectivity for updating your machine and importing designs: Import designs from your PC, or designs purchased from ibroidery.com and other web sites. Plus, you can download machine updates to keep your machine up to date
- Super easy bobbin winding system: Once you have the thread in place, just move the bobbin to the right, push the Start button, and the bobbin is quickly wound for you
- Reliable, easy-to-use Quick Set drop-in bobbin: It's smooth sailing with the jam resistant, Quick Set drop-in bobbin. No more "fishing" for bobbin thread
- iBroidery.com compatible: Choose from thousands of licensed and limited edition, downloadable designs, available for purchase on ibroidery
- Smooth Fabric Feeding with 7-Point Feed Dogs: Usually found only on higher-end machines, this feature helps ensure smoother feeding of a wider variety of fabrics
- Brightly Lit Workspace: No more task lights needed, as brilliant light floods the needle area
- Easy ‘one-handed’ threading: With advanced needle threader, the LB6800PRW has a clearly marked, numbered diagram right on the machine, showing you how to thread it. Plus, the advanced needle threader helps take care of threading the needle for you
- Built-in embroidery card slot: The built-in embroidery card slot enables use of optional Brother embroidery cards, available for separate purchase
- With the auto feed dog drop, feed dogs automatically lower when the embroidery unit is attached
Disclaimer: Only accessories pictured in the product images are included.